Our RO-DBT Skills Classes and DBT Group Registrations are open for our July 2023 intake! Referrals will need to be completed before the 5th of June 2023 if you’d like to enter our July 2023 programs.
Our programs are run from the following locations.
- Sydney Clinic (Mona Vale, NSW) (DBT on Thursday nights from 11th July 2023)
- Gold Coast Clinic (Southport, QLD) (DBT on Tuesday mornings at 11am from 9th July 2023; Wednesday evenings at 6.15pm from 10th July 2023)
- Melbourne Clinic (Brighton, Vic) (RO DBT Classes on Friday mornings at 10.30am from the 12th July 2023)
- Online DBT Clinic – Telehealth (RO-DBT Skills Classes on Tuesday nights have a rolling intake – access within 3 weeks of referral; Thursday evenings at 6pm from 11th July 2023)
2023 is the twentieth year DBT programs have been led by Dr. Peter King. The Institute provides a model of best practice that has been replicated around Australia where Peter, through the Australian DBT Institute, supports the development of DBT programs, educates staff, and evaluates Australian DBT programs. Our DBT Coordinator, Crystal Black, manages our DBT programs nationally and is available with our intake team to answer any questions you may have related to DBT and our DBT programs.
Intake, Referrals & Inquiries
Our intake team is led by Crystal Black (DBT Coordinator) and is available Monday to Thursday from 9am until 1pm for inquiries and referrals.
We have five options for individuals seeking to be referred to our DBT programs.
- Call our team on 07 5646 3848, or
- Complete the online referral form below, or
- Send an email to email: email@example.com, or
- Have your GP or Psychiatrist faxed a referrals to 07 5676 6771, or
- Ask your GP to send a referral via Medical-Objects to Dr. Peter King (5949971K)
Once we receive your referral our team will be in contact to discuss the best program for you.